Quality installation of your system is as important as the equipment itself. We pride ourselves on making sure our customers squeeze every ounce of performance out of their gear. With decades of experience installing our own systems – and fixing systems purchased elsewhere – we’ve seen it all.
Your system should look as good as it sounds. We hate seeing cabling as much as you do – we’ll do everything possible to conceal your cables and wires. Furthermore, we’ll recommend a smart controller that will allow you to get rid of all of your remote control clutter while making your system easier to operate – even for a novice!
We love being involved in our clients’ projects as early as possible in the process. While retrofitting systems is almost always possible with minimal intrusion to your home, if there’s an opportunity to run your audio, video, and network cables before your drywall is hung you’ll save money and avoid filling your home with dust again when it comes time to install your new home entertainment system.
Contact us today to book your no obligation in home consultation.
- Please ensure that there is someone over the age of 18 with the authority to make installation decisions present on the day of installation.
- Ensure that the installation area is accessible and please remove any breakables or valuables.
- Internet and Television services should be present and operational, please have your passwords and login information on hand.
- Ensure that electrical receptacles are available where the electronics are to be installed.
- Existing electronics to be incorporated with the installation are in working order and remote controls are on hand.
- Account information for streaming services such as Netflix, Spotify, Tidal, SiriusXM is available to our installers.